Friday, December 28, 2012

James Franco And Ashley Benson Dating Going Out?


Franco, who took the Huffington Post exclusive interview on Wednesday, answers the calls of the reports that the guy has been dating some of the hottest faces of Hollywood – well, that pretty does include his Spring Breakers co-star Ashley Benson. Way to go James! An unspecified source have told People that the two have been hanging out and having fun in a while.
However, Franco isn’t quite on the side of the relationship stories. He wrote:
“I … hear that I’ve been dating Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Benson. Hot damn, am I a lucky guy. I wish I had actually gotten closer than the 13th row of the theater in Toronto where Kristen gave her On the Road Q and A, but I didn’t. Not only did I not talk to her, I didn’t even go to SoHo House where I supposedly asked her out on a date.”
Humorous as it may seem, the actor continued on with Gomez and Benson:
“As for Gomez and Benson, those are [Justin] Bieber’s girls and I wouldn’t dare tangle with the Biebs. I heard he wants to kick my ass. Yikes!”
Franco has a lot to talk about this because in one occasion they he and Benson were spotted at Halloween Horror Nights in Los Angeles and the two seems pretty comfy with each other. One source even say that “they were holding onto one another as they braved through haunted mazes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment